BloodMonkeyInfernoBloodMonkeyInferno

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

World In Me World In Me

wow

the first thing that came to mind when i saw this was a book i remember reading a few years ago about black people living in the south in the early 20th century. although the title escapes me there is a chapter where a black man is falsely accused of molesting a women, a mob proceeds to burn down his house before dragging him out to a nearby tree and hanging him. it made me sad.

this is very close to what i pictured whilst reading, a lone tree burdened by an innocent body amongst a barren landscape, plumes of smoke arise from the distance brought fourth by a cherished home now swallowed in flame. a dark symbol of the anger and ignorance that surrounded that time.

really amazing drawing, one of the few that made me sit and ponder deep thoughts of humanity and emotion.

An Abstract Birth An Abstract Birth

nice

very swords an sworcery esque, good job

Bye Steve Bye Steve

to LOLT

i'm not an avid follower of steve jobs but i think its a little harsh to proclaim a man as a cunt because he didn't give to charity. he is admired for his innovation in his industry not what he did with his money.

a comment like that is made by someone who can't grasp the concept of having alot of money. just because a man has money to spare it doesn't mean he is obliged to give it all away.

dont get me wrong, if you give to charity then fantastic! you have willingly helped someone less fortunate at the loss of something of your own. but that doesn't automatically mean that someone who doesn't give money is classified as a prick, it could mean they just appreciate what they have more.

in short, your a prick, your a hypocritical prick who tries to make himself mighty by crucifying a perfectly nice man. fuck you.

Wild Beast Wild Beast

awesome

did you get any inspiration from 'natural selection 2' cus this is SO familiar.

Artist-Lost responds:

Never heard of it till now, but now that I see it... I WANT!!

3 pikmigos refinished 3 pikmigos refinished

god i miss this game...

really well done my friend, are the pikmin your own design, or did you get them from a screenshot?

pupuhugr responds:

Thanks very much man. The pikmin were done in zbrush, lit, rigged, and rendered in lightwave and then comped onto the leaf in ps :)(shadows are from lightwave also)

Zombie! Zombie!

yay

really love the inking style. like "the walking dead" with a sense of humour.

Munster Monch Munster Monch

what the...

how did you get a picture of my mum?

jizz-tastic picture man. very dante's inferno.

Phelgrum and Cauldronis! Phelgrum and Cauldronis!

...

after this awesome drawing i think you deserve a high five, WITH MY ROBOT CLAW.

*robot claw five*

jouste responds:

oh man that's awesome!

i have yet to get a sweet highfive from a robot claw! thanks!

*receives awesome robot claw highfive*

Hurricane Hurricane

wow

its so pretty...so... *head bursts*

Flesh Ripper Flesh Ripper

its so pretty

for some reason it reminds me of something you would see in "pans labyrinth".

loving the creepy atmosphere it gives off. 10/10

Pasturn responds:

You know, it kind of does. Then again I grew up on movies like that. Maybe it was subconscious. Thanks muchly.